- Excellent support
- Multiple security functions in the same box
- Isolation of traffic in dedicated VLANs
- Multi ISP, Multi Gateway
- USB/Ethernet adapter compatible
- URL Blacklists and AV signatures inclusive
- Highly available with two redundant instances
- Requires high level network and security skills
- The Web UI does not include wizards
- Can't create aliases for objects in the firewall
As a network engineer I began to use it at home and quickly proposed to my boss to implement it for some clients. Today we have 3 clients that are protected by CacheG. We have implemented it in both virtual and hardware configurations.
I really appreciate to get quick answers from the support ; very happy!